TWLV is a community of young adults across the greater Philadelphia/Tri-State area and Northeast region coming together to unite and inspire the 18-29 generation. We believe 18-29 are twelve of the most direction-setting years in a person's life and desire to create space where young adults across our region may build community with one another and be empowered to lean forward into life with passion, vision and momentum.
SECOND SUNDAY GATHERINGS
Next Gathering: Sunday, April 8th @7:30pm
226 N High St, West Chester, PA 19380
If you are between the ages of 18-29, join us for good coffee, community, live music and speaking about God, life and purpose. All welcome, regardless of church or faith background. We'll have gatherings the second Sunday night of every month on High St. in West Chester, PA at the Uptown! Knauer Performing Arts Center.
Unwrapping your wound into the Hands of Jesus
Reflecting on the message from March 11 gathering by Phil Carnuccio on
"Our Design for Relationship"
(taken from "The Relational Soul" by Plass and Cofield)
1. Can you identify one or two critical memories that shaped your life? What are they?
2. Are there aspects of your life story you have not been able to tell? Would you be willing to do so to a trusted friend? To God?
3. How might God's story speak directly to specific losses and points of suffering in your story?
4. What emotion is dominant in your interpretation of your life? How does it obstruct you from allowing God's grace to reinterpret your story?
5. What is your self-talk telling you about your reinterpretation of your story?
6. What would you like your interpretation to be?
7. Read through John 4
"the time is now."
— Phil Carnuccio [Lead Pastor Providence Church]
2018 GATHERING DATES
We're figuring this out from the ground up. If you have the resources and desire to contribute to TWLV financially, you can donate here.